Mischa Barton Goes On a Shopping Spree

The lovely Mischa Barton was spotted in Soho in NYC the other day doing some serious shopping damage.

84211_mischa_barton_candids_in_soho_8-13-07_6_122_769lo.jpg

Let’s see, we’ve got Anna Sui, InterMix… can’t tell what the other bag is.

I’m not even going to pretend I’m not jealous. I only wish we could see in the bags!

84212_mischa_barton_candids_in_soho_8-13-07_7_122_908lo.jpg

I love love love the look on her face here. It’s sort of like she’s thinking damn these nutcase paparazzi can’t they see I’m trying to get my shop on… I wish they’d leave me alone but then wait, I wouldn’t be featured on all these magazines and gossip blogs. OK, I’ll just smile and hopefully they’ll get the f*ck out of my way!

The wide-eyed smile gives her thoughts away.

84202_mischa_barton_candids_in_soho_8-13-07_4_122_210lo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment